15 Kobe Bryant citater der hælper dig med at overkomme udfordringer
Kobe Bryant var en af de mest prominente spillere i den amerikanske NBA-liga, og han nåede at spille over 20 sæsoner for Los Angeles Lakers, inden sin pension i 2016.
Den 26. januar 2020, mistede Kobe Bryant på tragisk vis livet i et helikopterstyrt. En hændelse der sætter et punktum for et alt for kort liv - men ikke for legenden og hans overgang til historiebøgerne.
Bryant var nemlig ikke blot en dygtig sportsmand, han havde også talegaverne i orden - og derfor har vi valgt et trække nogle af hans bedste citater frem fra gemmerne.
1. "The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do."
2. "Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success."
3. "If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail."
4. "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it."
5. "I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you."
6. "We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it."
7. "Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise."
8. "Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones."
9. "Use your success, wealth and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose."
10. "A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord."
11. "Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change."
12. "The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment."
13. "Trust me, setting things up right from the beginning will avoid a ton of tears and heartache…"
14. "It's different from being 21 and you think there's endless amount of opportunities. At 33, the ending is much, much closer."
15. "Sports are such a great teacher. I think of everything they've taught me: camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences."